Fear Vs Phobia
- Fear and Phobia are very common term we use in our life.
- Everyone has any fear in his life it is of anything. For ex – Fear of height, Fear of dark, and Fear of fear is a fear also.
- So fear is a normal emotion and when this emotion causes disturbances in daily life functioning, we can call this phobia.
- Fear is a neutral emotion. Fear is a alert of danger.
- Phobia develops as a result of having a negative experience.
- Phobia usually connected to something specific.
F – False
E – Evidence
A – Appearing
R – Real
Fear – We are able to control our fear and overcome the trouble without much discomfort.
Phobia – But when fear became phobia, it cannot be controlled as too easy. People avoid the current situations, experience anxiety when the threat is not appreciating.
Fear – Characterized by nervousness, anxiety, discomfort, and desires.
Phobia – Causes tachycardia, shortness of breath, dizziness, nausea, or even panic attack.
So, in fear the person doesn’t need any medical treatment. But in phobia he/she needs help.
Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create.
”Danger is very real, but fear is a choice”.
Fear – Do not run from a situation, but rather engage in any activities that help you to move away from fear.
Phobia – Consult an experienced psychiatrist who will help to create a clear picture and diagnosis Or do Cognitive Behaviour Therapy techniques (CBT).
Regular exercise will also help to produce feel-good hormones in the body.
Fear has two meanings:-
Forget Everything And Run / Face Everything And Rise. ”Choice Is Yours”.
लाइफ में सभी को किसी न किसी चीज़ से डर लगता ह। अचानक से कुछ दिख जाए तो हम डर जाते ह।
लेकिन जब किसी चीज़ का डर ज़हन में बैठ जाए तो वो फोबिया का रूप ले लेता ह।
”डर से डरना नहीं ह।
डर को डराना ह।”